September 26, 2009

9-26-09

the new linen closet in the upstairs hall
the master bedroom door to the new deck

west end of the new garage
everything is all boarded up as most of the windows have been removed

floor joists are in to bring up the floor in the old computer room and the entry way is framed in

new walls on the edge of the new stairs and for my new pantry.

this was taken from where the kitchen table used to sit. Notice that the front door is also gone and the opening boarded up. that is where the new fireplace will be.

we added a new closet in the small bedroom upstairs. It is quite small now, but will work ok.

a view of the stairs from the basement.

a new cubby space for the grandkids to play in under the stairs :) can't wait to break that space in...:)
I hope I am showing you all what you want to see. If I am posting too many pictures tell ma and I will cut back to only 2 or 3.
Love you...till next week...

3 comments: