November 24, 2009

Well what do you think of the finished rrock on the front? We love it! Also they finished the stucco above the brick too. It was supposed to be a darker gray, but I think it still looks pretty good.
another shot

Everett up in the very nasty attic running the last of the wire!! Yipee almost finished with that job!

Do you like how the workers are keeping the basement warm? doesn't seem very safe to me for a lot of reasons... getting ready to start the sheetrock!

we have sheet rock piled up all over the house...

Jon handing something up to Ev in the attic

we tore the bottom off all the old bedrooms for the new wiring.

what a mess it is







more of the mess...


That's my man... a rather common look around here right now since they have been insulating. That dust is deadly!! And EVERYWHERE!
Sorry I haven't posted for a while...I just don't have time! :) That should be getting a little better until the painting starts!!
Love ya,
Later...

1 comment:

  1. It's looking pretty awesome. I especially like the dust masks. Kind of looks like a scaled down Darth Vadar. Love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete