January 23, 2010

1-23-10

I don't think I ever showed you the new ac and the vent for the furnace is on the side of the house now
the furnace is so efficient that it vents water vapor which is creating quite a little frozen waterfall on the side of the house

this is the shelf we made and tiled in the guest bathroom. I forgot to show it in the other pictures. It is very cool, I love it

we painted the island a dark orange ( this photo makes it look much more orange than it does in the room. The granite top and the breakfast bar that will hang from it will cover most of the orange. It will just be a little pop of color in the room

Brandon is working hard painting ( for the second time, grrrr) This is the accent wall in the master bedroom

you know I love mossy green!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! It looks SO good! I'm proud of you for going with the orange. I'm excited to see it in the room. Nice work with the tile - it looks REALLY nice. Woo Hoo! "I think I can, I think I can..."

    ReplyDelete