January 28, 2010

1-28-10

They ar egetting most of the cabinets installed and I thought I would sharre a few from the kitchen... we are excited to see them. These are part of the island
here is a view of the kitchen layout

we have new fixtures in the guest bathroom upstairs

this is my way cool spice cupboard next to my new cooktop

no more garbage can out in the room!!! we get excited over the littlest things I know :)

here is the whole kitchen. the cabinet in front of the island will go downstairs. pretend it is not there.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. These are some pretty exciting developments to watch! Seeing the cabinets installed makes me antsy to see the granite put in... that's gonna look great. I really love the pics mom, you're doing a wonderful job. So, that's a pretty huge space left for the cooktop and million-CFM vent... you'll be grillin a side of beef at a time! Mmmmhmmm

    ReplyDelete